LIVE LIFE WELL. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75
WHY CHOOSE JUST LIVE?
With our founding athletes competing at the highest levels including the Olympic games, It was imperative that we have full transparency to our supply chain in order to deliver completely compliant high quality products. To guarantee the highest quality possible, we’ve partnered with the industry’s most reputable and reliable, US-based vertically integrated CBD suppliers. We’ve done our due diligence and have gone above and beyond to ensure that their ingredients and processing practices meet our high standards, going all the way back to the seeds.
WHAT IS CBD (CANNABIDIOL)?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural compound that comes from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of industrial hemp or marijuana cannabis. It is the most widely accepted non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in Cannabis sativa plants. Hemp-based CBD extracts should not be confused with CBD from marijuana, even though they both derive from the same plant.
IS CBD OIL LEGAL?
Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp and hemp-derived products are legal to produce, sell, and consume throughout all 50 states. These products must be derived from industrial hemp containing less than 0.3 percent THC. That being said, states can still decide if they want to allow the sale and production of hemp-based products.
WILL I GET HIGH FROM CBD?
Because CBD is a non-intoxicating component from industrial hemp, which legally must have less than 0.3 percent of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), there’s no “high” or euphoric effect as a result of using hemp-derived CBD.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FEEL THE EFFECTS OF CBD?
Properties of CBD will vary for each individual depending on height, weight, and the quantity of CBD taken. Because there are no intoxicating ingredients with CBD oil, there is no “high” effect; start with small amounts and gradually increase with each use until reaching desired results.
WHAT IS A CANNIBINOID?
Cannabinoids are molecular compounds naturally made from Cannabis sativa plants; however, they are also found in other plants and produce inside our bodies. Cannabinoids are classified as fatty compounds that play vital roles within our immune and central nervous system.
WHAT MAKES HEMP PLANTS DIFFERENT FROM MARIJUANA PLANTS?
Hemp and marijuana come from the same plant family, Cannabis sativa. The main difference between the two is their level of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the illegal, psychotropic cannabinoid. According to the Agricultural Act of 2014, American legislation describes legal hemp plants as containing less than 0.3 percent THC.
WILL I NEED A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD OR DOCTOR’S PRESCRIPTION TO USE CBD PRODUCTS?
Our products contain hemp-based CBD, which is federally legal to be purchased anywhere in the U.S. without a marijuana card or doctor’s prescription. Please check your local laws to verify that CBD is legal in your state.
WILL USING CBD PRODUCTS SHOW UP ON A DRUG TEST?
While hemp-based CBD products are manufactured from hemp plants containing less than 0.3% THC, there are still trace amounts. There is a small percentage that consuming CBD may lead to a positive drug test for THC, as it does with any product made from hemp. If this is a significant concern, we advise speaking with your employer or doctor before use.
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO STORE MY CBD PRODUCTS?
Store products in a dry, cool area with no direct exposure to constant light or excessive heat.
IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE FOR CBD PRODUCTS?
With proper storage, quality is maintained up to two years for CBD products.
HOW DO I USE THE JUST LIVE PRODUCT?
Just Live products are available in a wide variety of forms to maximize your needs. Please see below for our recommended methods of usage. You can also find additional information on individual product pages.
- Roll – On: Roll on the product onto the affected area in a circular motion. Use 1-3 passes per application. Do not use on open wounds, thin skin areas or sensitive skin. Use up to 4 times a day as desired. If redness, rash or burning occurs use cool water to remove the product and discontinue use.
- Massage Oil: Use 1-2 pumps and apply to the desired area. Avoid eyes, nose and mouth. Do not ingest. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If redness, rash or burning occurs use cool water to remove the product and discontinue use.
- Vitamin C Gummies: Take 1-3 gummies by mouth as desired. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place. Avoid Direct Sunlight.
- Deep Sleep: Take one soft gel one hour before bedtime. Swallow whole, do not chew.
- Vegan Softgels: Take 1 soft gel daily or as needed. Swallow whole, do not chew.
- Daily Capsules: Take one capsule by mouth 1-3 times daily. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place.
- Pre Workout Capsules: Take one capsule before workout. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place.
- Post Workout Capsules: Take one capsule after workout. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place.
- Broad Spectrum Mint Drops: Take equivalent of 1 full dropper every 6 hours or as needed. Place under the tongue and swallow. SHAKE WELL
- Broad Spectrum Natural Drops: Take equivalent of 1 full dropper every 6 hours or as needed. Place under the tongue and swallow. SHAKE WELL
HOW MUCH CBD SHOULD I TAKE?
Because each person’s body structure is unique, it is difficult to set a predetermined measurement that is right for everyone. For best results It is recommended to consult a doctor or health professional to determine the right amount for you.
WHEN SHOULD I REFILL MY CBD?
Due to the high volume of orders, we encourage our customers to order a refill on their CBD when It is around ½ way gone.